Friday, April 27, 2018

Two Quilts and a Blanket.

 I have been pin basting quilts and quilting them every spare chance I have as baby sitting is full time and tiring but very enjoyable. These two quilts were made by members of my Quilting Group and will be donated to Odyssey House and Peter Mac Cancer Centre.
 I have also been crocheting Granny squares and had enough to add to the squares donated by Linda A. (UK), to make another blanket for New Guinea. Every little bit of spare time can help to make a difference in the lives of others.
Many thanks for your ongoing support.
Hugs, Jan Mac 

2 comments:

Marijke said...

so many beautiful quilts again ,
Iv,e given a box quilts to my friend here ,
Iv.e used the blocks I made for you Jan ,now they,are going to
Roemenie.Hugs Marijke

Linda said...

Two lovely quilts and another bright crocheted blanket. So pleased you still have some of my Granny Squares left to use up in these blankets. Seeing them reminds me of lovely times in NZ, sitting on the deck in the shade, crocheting away!