Friday, January 1, 2016

Starting the Year Well.

These beautiful QAYG blocks were made and donated by Penel from NSW. I thought I'd better get them put together as Penel told me she's working on her third set of blocks and still has plenty of scraps. That's the advantage of using scraps to make these blocks as you actually need very little fabric if you are using lots of narrow strips. Many thanks for doing all of the work of making the blocks, Penel. The quilt will bring comfort to it's new home.
    There is a saying that what you do on New Year's Day is what you will do all year. I'm not sure if it's true or not but didn't want to risk it so I spent most of the day stitching so I can get some more quilts finished for donation.
     I hope that this year brings good health, peace and many blessings for 2016. I really appreciate all of your support with the Quilt Donation Projects and hope we can bless many needy people again this year.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: