Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Sights of Vegas.

 This was my ride this morning when I took a tour via helicopter out to the Grand Canyon. I've never been in a stretch limo before and the day just got better. I took a helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead and then on to the Grand Canyon. We landed there for a champagne lunch and the scenery was fantastic. You can see the brown Colorado River flowing into Lake Mead and it felt like we should also see some cowboys rounding up cattle in the canyons. On our return we flew over The Strip and it was a wonderful experience to treasure. I'm afraid of heights and not sure I wanted to take a helicopter flight but I also like to challenge myself to take some risks on things I fear. So happy I did this as I loved it.
     Last night I had the incredible experience of seeing Elton John in concert. What a gifted musician and entertainer. It was wonderful and tonight I sawthe musical, Jersey Boys, and it was fantastic too. I had seen it in Melbourne a few years ago and loved the music so I'm really happy I decided to see it again. I was lucky enough to get a great seat, 12 rows from the front, at half price as it was at short notice.
   I'm not getting enough sleep or time for leisurely meals but that can wait as there is so much to see and do that I know I'll have to come back.
I'm off to bed to try to sleep so I'll be up in time for tomorrow's adventure.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac





1 comment:

jacaranda said...

Great tour, WOW, Elton John, a great concert and artist.