Sunday, August 16, 2015

Time For Two.

 I wasn't planning on quilting today as I am trying to find fabric for backings and bindings to match some tops. While I was working on piecing backings I thought I may as well quilt another couple of donated tops. They have both been made by members of AQA, my Melbourne quilting group. We've had a backlog of tops accumulating so it's been very rewarding to get some of them finished so they can bring some warmth and comfort to people in need.
   The first one is a hand appliquéd cot sized quilt and the next one is suitable for an adolescent. I'm sure they will be loved and appreciated.
I really should be finishing off some more of my UFOs but it's also good to clear the stack of tops and there is always tomorrow.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Marijke said...


THEY ARE SO LOVELY ,MORE TO COME?