Thursday, August 13, 2015

Soldiering On.

 After three days of antibiotics I am finally starting to feel a little better. The proof will be whether or not I can get a good night's sleep without being awake and coughing for most of the night.
    I'm sick of being sick so decided to just soldier on today and get some quilt tops quilted. Now I have to bind them and make some more backings to match the other tops waiting to be finished.
   I also received 14 lovely QAYG blocks from Stephanie D. of Perth, WA and they will soon be added to the diminishing pile of QAYG blocks I'm working with at the moment. I'm also starting to make some larger 12 inch QAYG blocks to make more quilts for the homeless teens.
   I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep and get busy with the quilts again tomorrow.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: