Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Productive Day.

 I had an early start on quilting today and was lucky enough to be able to sew all day. Our DD even cooked our evening meal for us which meant more time for sewing. I have been altering some donated tops to make them more appropriate for specific organizations. The first quilt was in colors which are appropriate for men but not large enough so I took off one part of the border and I'm making enough blocks to add two more rows before I add the border again. This one will probably go to the Quilts of Valour program.
     I finished little Henry's quilt last night and have started cutting more kid's prints for a couple more baby quilts.  I also quilted two more quilts and will get them bound tomorrow. The weather continues to be cold so it's good weather for quilting. I think I'll get back to the sewing machine again tonight and make a start on another QAYG quilt.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac



2 comments:

Linda said...

The baby quilts look great. Love the doggy faces!

Marijke said...

lovely quilts again Jan .you are so bussy.