Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Insanity on Monday.

Yesterday was my Melbourne quilt group's day to meet. I haven't attended much this year as I have been away traveling for so much of the year, so it was good to be able to catch up with friends. I enjoyed the meeting and happened to sit next to a quilter who was hand piecing hexagons. I asked if she was making the Insanity Quilt as the design seemed to be very familiar. When she confirmed that she was I told her about the FB group I'd started for quilters making this quilt. I was very surprised to hear that she was also a member. As there are now 1060 members we were both surprised that, in a meeting of 100 people we had happened to sit next to each other. 
I was stitching more appliquéd blocks but will be back to the Insanity Quilt very soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac



No comments: