Monday, September 15, 2014

Experiencing La Passion.

I was working on my La Passion every day while we traveled through Europe. Then we traveled England and arrived home and my Insanity Quilt took first place in the work queue. I didn't take it on our trip to Cape York either as I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it clean under those conditions.
  For the last few days I've been making more hexagons and stitching hexies around the outer border of Part 3. I still have more to go but I do love the design and the blue and white with a touch of aqua. We had a lovely night in Melbourne on the weekend, staying with our youngest DD and now it's back to working nights again so not much else will happen this week but there's always the weekend for more stitching.
 I hope you are all enjoying some time to stitch too.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

margaret said...

this is coming along beautifully

ruthsplace said...

It's so pretty. It's going to be a beautiful quilt.