Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some Delicious Quilty Goodness.

 While I recover from working nights I thought I'd share some of the fabulous quilts on display at the Australian Quilter's Association (AQA) exhibition held in Melbourne at the weekend. The first quilt by Dorothy Ramage won viewer's choice and it is a stunning applique quilt.



 This is one of the 21 Elizabeth's Legacy quilts and has followed the original pattern faithfully. It's a very large quilt.





 I love the use of hexagons with some applique on the borders.

This quilt by Heather Bingham won the Irving Green award for best use of colour. Her quilt is made from batiks and looks lovely.
 I've been doing a little bit of hand stitching so hope to share that progress tomorrow.
Love, Jan Mac

1 comment:

margaret said...

thanks Jan for sharing these, can see there were some lovely quilts there along with yours