Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sewing Slow-Down

Not much happening here sewing-wise with the lead-up to Christmas. I worked more night shifts than I'd originally planed and spent more time recovering as a result. Then we had a trip away for a bit of camping but instead of staying two nights we stayed only one as it rained and rained. That meant we couldn't drive on any of the 4wd tracks so we decided to come home early. It was still a nice break with our youngest DD and her partner. I didn't even get the camera out as we weren't there long enough.
  I did get some more done on my Mrs Williams centre block and if I get some free time after Christmas I plan on getting some more done.
I also started to stitch this pieced block to its background.
I also needle turn appliqued the centre piece to a background and have started to hand applique the hearts to the background for another block.
 I have finally wrapped all the presents and put the Xmas tree up so after getting more food prepared today I think I'm ready for Christmas now. I hope you are more organized.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: