Saturday, December 28, 2013

Centre Stage

 The centre block is finished and now I'm working on one of the triangle blocks. one of the feather in the urns is too wide from the centre piece but now that I have finished the stitching I'm going to leave it as the quilt won't be judged and I don't think it will be noticeable when the quilt is finished.
 One was completed a long time ago as I think I started this quilt 4 years ago. It's surprising how quickly it is coming together now this is the only project I am working on at the moment.
 I'm auditioning fabric for the centre block border and then I have two more triangles to complete. The end is in sight though. Maria, I can't lose my mojo now as I have this quilt and two more to finish before mid March. I hope yours' comes home soon.
Our little house guest is helping with the household chores and just generally being a cute addition to the home.
I'm back on nights again tonight so I'll share my progress soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac

No comments: