Monday, September 16, 2013

While I am Sleeping

 I've been working more night shifts so I thought I'd share some of the photos of our trip to the Mallee area of Victoria, while I am sleeping. It was 4.5 hours drive from home and the weather was lovely and warm, although cold at night.
There was a huge sand dune called Snow drift.
We found some camels at a holiday lodge.

 The best part of traveling during the week is that we had the place to ourselves.

 We climber to the top of this red bluff and enjoyed the view as well as the exercise.
I'm off to catch up on some sleep now and will post some more photos of my quilting progress very soon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

jacaranda said...

Thanks for your update on your trip Jan. Great photos. I have loved keeping up with your quilting, you certainly seem to be getting a lot done and especially for yourself.
Take Care.