Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Time With Mrs Williams

 Today it was time for some stitching for me and I'm working on the Square in a Square blocks for this quilt. I need to prep more applique blocks for this quilt for times when I am able to do some hand stitching. So far I'm happy with the mix of fabrics with a Civil War flavour.

 Yesterday we took a day trip off to the High Country to try out the camper and 4WD before we leave on our trip. We had planned to stay overnight but my face was aching again after all the rough tracks so I was happy to be home in my own bed again.
  Tomorrow is my day to take my Dad to the Doctor, do his grocery shopping and have a coffee before I work nights again so there may not be much stitching done but time will tell.
Hugs, Jan Mac


4 comments:

Maria said...

Your quilt is coming together nicely..
Camper looks great but it is still always nice to be in your own bed..
Hope Dad is okay and you enjoyed your coffee together.

phxquilt said...

The views were lovely. Glad you could get away before life turns to the dark side...LOL.

Linda said...

It's been a few days since your last post when you were obviously not feeling too grand. So I hope you are OK and able to go ahead with your planned trip.. Look after yourself, Jan.

Jan Mac said...

Thanks for your very kind comments ladies. I'm recovering well and getting things ready for our big trip. I will be crocheting squares but think I will also take some hand applique in case I feel like stitching too.
Hugs, Jan