Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Donation Days

 I have been working on my own projects but decided that it was time to make some more donation quilts. Last night after our evening meal I sewed until 11.30 at night and completed two QAYG quilts. Today I kept at it and finished another QAYG quilt as well as quilting 3 more donated tops. Wow I'm tired tonight so will probably sit quietly and crochet more squares for blankets.
  I want to get another delivery of quilts off this weekend and then have a bit of a break again as we are planning our next trip as well as some more night shifts for me over the next few weeks. I was too tired to post on my other blog about these quilts so that will have to wait. I have another quilt pinned and hope to get that one done tomorrow before family commitments take up my time.
  I should have more finishes to show again very soon.
Hugs, Jan Mac


2 comments:

willywagtail said...

Thankyou for using my blocks. I am really loving the middle pink one. So pretty. Cherrie

Jan Mac said...

Thanks for taking the time to make them Cherrie. Hugs, Jan Mac