Friday, April 26, 2013

Moving Forward

 I can't remember when I last shared my progress with this quilt top but I have added it to my list of four to be worked on until they are finished. I have added 3 more large hexagon flowers and only have 3 more to make as well as6 more half flowers and then some quarter flowers. I want to get this one done and practice my machine quilting so I'm stitching this on every small amount of time I get. That is when I'm not crocheting more blanket squares as I am working on another blanket for the needy.
 Of course that is when I'm not sleeping as I've done a lot of paid work over the past week and it has cut into my stitching too. Never mind it helps to pay for the projects. I have a few days break from work and I'm planning to get this one done ASAP.
 I'll be back to show my progress very soon. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac


1 comment:

Maria said...

That's looking wonderful, Jan!