Friday, March 1, 2013

Week's End Finishes

 Finally the heat wave has broken for a few days and we had a torrential downpour which has filled our water tanks. Even better, the humidity has abated a bit and I've been busy getting 5 quilts finished. Four of them were donated tops and the other was another QAYG quilt made from donated blocks.
  I also received another lovely parcel of QAYG blocks and knitting wool from Stephanie Driel (WA) which will all soon be made up into more gifts to donate. I've also used some odd moments to make more QAYG blocks as well to use up some of the many scraps I seem to have leftover from other projects.
   Luckily the weather cooled a little so that I could finish off another crocheted blanket to donate and, as we are going to be traveling to Tasmania in two weeks time, I'm trying to get as many quilts finished as possible before we go away. I'll show the finished quilts on my other blog at Oz Comfort Quilts.
 Thanks for stopping by again.
Hugs, Jan Mac


No comments: