Thursday, January 31, 2013

Production Begins Again

 I've had a very productive two days of sewing and crocheting with one single bed blanket finished, More scrappy nine patch blocks made to clear out the tub of 2.5 " squares, one top finished using donated 6.5: blocks and another top almost completed using the scrappy 9 patch blocks, and more QAYG blocks made and one QAYG quilt finished. I'll show that photo on my other blog later.
 I also received a lovely knitted jacket and knitted beanie from Ruth Crocombe and these will be donated with the quilts. I have several tops ready to quilt now so I plan on working on them next as well as more QAYG blocks.
  Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jan Mac



2 comments:

kaiteM said...

You have been busy as usual, well done Jan

kaypaul said...

I'm mailing some QAYG blocks today, but they'll take a while to get there from California. Keep up the good work--you're amazing!!