Tuesday, August 28, 2012

While I Was Sleeping

 I have been working more night shifts and while I was sleeping my quilting angels have been busy making more QAYG blocks to donate.
 Anne Bennett (Vic) sent a lovely set of pastel blocks as well as some money to pay for binding and the blocks will make a lovely quilt for a lucky lady.
  The other lovely blocks and knitted beanies came from Delys Rogers of WA and will play very nicely with some of the blocks I have here to make another lovely quilt.
Thank you so much for your generous gift of blocks which helps to get more quilts finished and out to where they are needed.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I love watching all your quilts unfold Jan - you are such a bringer of hope xxx

Jan Mac said...

What a lovely thing to say Miriam.
Hugs, Jan Mac