Monday, June 25, 2012

More of The Great Ocean Road

 We had a lovely week traveling along the Great Ocean Road and made it as far as Victor Harbour in Sth Australia. We spent 3 days driving around the Coorong National Park and we had a day of sunshine which was a lovely change after all the rain. I included some photos of kangaroos we saw as well as some of the scenery, so my overseas readers can see our beautiful country.
 It's good to be home again and I spent today catching up on the washing as well as finishing off more quilts before I start night shifts again tomorrow night. Check out the finishes on my other blog and I plan to get some more quilts finished tomorrow before I go to work.
It's cold here but a warm fire has soon warmed the house and quilting also keeps me warm.
I hope you are all enjoying some winter warmth too.
Hugs, Jan Mac






3 comments:

Maria said...

Great photos of a lovely part of Victoria, Jan :-)

Merilyn said...

What a lovely trip, I haven't been to that part of the world yet, thanks for sharing those great pics!!!!

Maggie R said...

Beautiful scenery..
If this is your winter take me there:) Our Canadian winters are not so pretty.. too much snow!!
Thanks for sharing..
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie