Monday, February 27, 2012

On the Road Again

We're in Canberra for a few days and I was going to post some photos but the slow internet is making it very difficult so I'll post photos when we get home in a couple of days. We had a great day today, visiting the Australian War Memorial and we were very surprised to find there were many new exhibits since our last visit about 6 years ago.
We also visited a couple of Op Shops and managed to find a few good finds.
I also forgot to say on my previous post that when we were in Chengdu we visited the Panda Breeding Centre and saw lots of pandas of varying sizes and they are very cute. We also visited the Chinese Opera and saw them applying their make up and costumes before the Show.
We're off to visit Parliament House tomorrow and we're going to be during question time which should be interesting.
More to come, Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing about your op shop finds Jan! I think I've seen some photos from that Panda breeding facility...such cute little pandas!