Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cross Stitch Update

I'm still working on my Dutch Beauty cross stitch piece when time allows. I'm so glad that I delivered all the quilts and packed away the donation quilts for the rest of the year as there has been little time of late for anything other than family commitments and Christmas preparations.
I also have a couple of baby quilts to make before Christmas so I'm trying to get them done this week.
I hope you are all enjoying a break over Christmas too.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Johanna Zweden said...

Beautiful
Greeting Johanna

Nicola said...

Keep going on DB. Your stitching is beautiful. I have just finished mine. Half way through I was very bored with the colours but now it is stretched, framed and hung in the wall I am so glad that I persevered. I am looking forward to following your blog.