Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today's Arrivals

The postman has been very busy here again and I've received more wonderful donations from around the world.
I received a lovely box from Diny Negrijn-Peren of Holland and she sent 48 lovely string pieced blocks, some lovely head scarves and a beautiful card with a photo of Dutch clogs.
Lesley Cole from the UK sent some orphan blocks as well as 32 QAYG blocks.
Delys Rogers (WA) has again sent a lovely quilt top, backing and binding as well as a lovely knitted beanie.
Maureen Hume (UK) sent another parcel containing another lovely quilt top, backing and binding and the last photo shows another crocheted blanket I've finished and made from donated yarn. The blanket is folded in half but as you can see the "toxic" orange/yellow yarn lingers on but I think I've almost used it up now.
The weather is much colder here at night now and we've had quite a lot of rain so I'm enjoying the sun today while I finish off more bindings on quilts. You can see the recent finishes on my other blog and more will be posted there soon.
Many thanks for your help with this quilt appeal.
Love, Jan Mac



1 comment:

kaiteM said...

Jan you'll need 2 posties to service your street soon, one dedicated entirely to your address.
A wonderful lot of goodies in the mail, everyone is so generous.