Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another QAYG Quilt

I had intended to blog and quilt more quilts yesterday but was called into work to cover sick leave and as it helps to pay for the donation quilts it was rather timely.
I did manage to finish this variation of a QAYG quilt and I had to do this one in the more traditional method of stitching the joining pieces down by hand on the back of the quilt.
Today I did manage to quilt 4 quilts and now that my back and shoulders are aching I think the binding may have to wait until tomorrow.
Instead I'll probably knit or make another crocheted scarf to use another set of muscles.
Cheers, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Quilting By Celia said...

Great quilt to use up scraps..what blocks did you use ?

kaiteM said...

that looks fantastic Jan, shame about the neck and shoulders tho. k.