Thursday, September 18, 2008

More quilts finished



I've been busy finishing up some quilt tops to take on my trip to East Timor. I only have a luggage limit of 20kg so I won't have room for many but better to take some than take more clothes for me.
I'm also finishing off a crocheted blanket and have 3 of them to take with tote bags. They will probably be appreciated too as I will be staying in a cooler part of East Timor.
I hope to get my passport today and I'm still cutting sqs of fabric to take as well as getting some safety pins and buttons.
Better get busy again. Hugs JJ

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

Welcome to blogging! I can hardly wait to hear about your trip to East Timor. Thanks for providing the map. I didn't know where it was... sad to say. Now I do!

Mary Johnson said...

How exciting for you to travel to the region where so many of your quilts have been donated.